Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Where a Journey Will Take You

When you head out on a journey, like the journey of starting a blog, you don't really know where it will take you. This blog has taken me to some extraordinary places.  A new year begins, and a new year of Light From a Pixel continues.  As I go back on occasion to look at old entries I've written, realizing that I am very much in need of the light at that moment, I find it among the pixels here, just as I find it among the writing of other Gen Xers as we work to define what our role is as a generation and the significance our lives have in this space and time as history unfolds.  Welcome to a space where we can all begin to realize how extraordinary collective experience really is.

I am so grateful for every single person who has come along for the journey - from my friends who listened to my ideas before they ever became digital, to the new followers on Facebook this week.



If you'd like to follow Light From a Pixel on Facebook in 2015, head this way:

Light on Facebook (mainly the pop culture that influenced us in our formative years)


If you'd like to follow Light From a Pixel on Twitter in 2015, head over this way:

Light on Twitter (mainly the heavier issues - both spiritual and philosophical - of our generation with bits and pieces of Gen X pop culture included)






No comments: