Monday, January 5, 2015

My Own Mini Arcade


I love retro 80s stuff and I love miniatures, so it follows that I would own a couple of these little metal old school Atari miniature video game candy boxes... 




I never realized what a huge piece of pop culture candy is - if you walk into a retro candy store and see the candy grouped together from the different decades, it's really cool to see some from your own past.

I found these in some small candy store somewhere on the California coastline - I can't remember where - just some little place we randomly stopped by on some little road trip.  When I walk into one of those types of stores, my heart skips a beat from nostalgia, familiar images and graphics, and from good memories associated with all the above.  And if I can find something miniature, then all the better....


No comments: