Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and a Couple of Things I'm Thankful For




A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving initially aired in 1973, so Generation X remembers watching this each November during our growing up years...








One of the biggest things I am thankful for right now is all the people who have visited my blog this year for the first time, and I'm just as thankful for those who have come back for the hundredth time.


Thanks for stopping by.  Thanks for being here.  








These DVDs get pulled out every year when in the fall and winter for my family and I to enjoy. There's something about this time of the year when it comes to the pop culture of the formative years of Generation X - the movies and specials, the characters we grew to love, and everything else.

Thank you fellow Xers, for sharing this time of the year with me - those of you I'll be seeing in person and for those who I'll be connected with online.

2014 is coming to a close very soon, and I have much for which to be very, very thankful.

-Chloe



No comments: